Deuteronomy 11:19 "And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Save $ on School Supplies!

Calling all Homeschool Moms! 
Could you use 15% off your Joann purchases? Did you know that  businesses like Joanns, Michaels, and such give discounts to homeschool teachers? All you need is an educator ID card! 
Those ID cards are available at the this website.  (or one of their other pages... I chose to review a reading curriculum). 
Write a review on the first page (scroll down to get to the review box) and submit. Then they will ask for your email...give it and you should receive a printable ID card via email. 
I just wrote my review and I will let you know if I DON'T get my ID card. I'm also wondering if Walmart gives discounts! --'cause I do nearly all my shopping there!
 It is important to note that at some stores (such as Joanns) this ID card will let you get ANOTHER card-- an educator discount card.
 Wish I had known this yesterday when I spent $30 @ Joann's on craft supplies for school.
 I am planning to compile a list of stores that offer discounts to homeschoolers.

No comments:

Search This Blog