Deuteronomy 11:19 "And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Book Review (sort of): The Way They Learn

This book came highly recommended to me by my Mother when I first started to homeschool. At the time I was struggling to take any advice from her due to my own pride. It was not until a few years later I stumbled upon it in a thrift store. I read it right away. And Momma was right: it is a great book. It has been a number of years now since then and I am going back to revisit it, as I don't really remember much about the book any more.... just that I found it helpful and informative. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend you do so. Used copies are available quite cheap at Amazon.
read an excerpt from the book via the publisher

No comments:

Search This Blog